| Completion | |
| Complete the sentences with what is appropriate for you. | |
| Music is:: | transcendent |
| Love is:: | encompassing |
| Hate is:: | a closed heart |
| War is:: | a sad power struggle |
| Power is:: | delicate |
| Money is:: | an unfortunate distraction |
| Music leads to:: | singing |
| Love leads to:: | happiness |
| Hate leads to:: | burned bridges |
| War leads to:: | death |
| Power leads to:: | change |
| Money leads to:: | spending |
| I am:: | tired |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
1 comment:
Jaye, You always amaze me. Your completion of sentences was very profound. I just love you. We need to get together! If I did that, I would sound dumb.
Post a Comment