Wow! I miss you all so much and it looks like you all are having so much fun. I am so jealous. Look at all this history you are able to see! Hurry home. I want to cook y'all your first meal!!!! Miss ya
It looks like you guys are really taking advantage of where you're at. How long are you staying there? We've decided that next year you guys ought to come down to lake powell and go boating with us. It would be so fun to see you guys again.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow! I miss you all so much and it looks like you all are having so much fun. I am so jealous. Look at all this history you are able to see!
Hurry home. I want to cook y'all your first meal!!!! Miss ya
It looks like you guys are really taking advantage of where you're at. How long are you staying there? We've decided that next year you guys ought to come down to lake powell and go boating with us. It would be so fun to see you guys again.
Post a Comment