3.10.2008

i dont get it

why in the world am i so busy all the flippin time???? i am the type of person that likes to keep busy, but hates it when i'm busy. ya know what i mean? i do not like being idle by any means, but if i'm not able to stop and smell the roses whenever i want, i am a crabby patty. why do i always put way too much on my plate and then continue to look for more things to pile on top? in the scheme of things, i feel like i lead a pretty simple life. so then why in the name of all that is holy can i only catch 5 minutes here or there to take a frikkin breath? happy frikkin monday...

2 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

I wish I could say something clever, but I hear ya about being busy! As Dori says... just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Ya know, from Nemo. Love ya too!!!

Paul and Natalie McB said...

if you figure it out, let me know the secret!