3.31.2008

latest antics


i guess it's been a while since i've posted some substance, so here goes...

  1. i will never again make fun of people that put clothes on their dogs

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2. Nothing will make you feel better than a good game of hide and seek


Photobucket
Photobucket
3. I love that my kids are cute and goofy







4. The cutest smile is a toothless one
Photobucket
5. I still can't get Gabe to smile in a picture, even if he's having a good time.
Photobucket
6. The terrible twos aren't all bad
Photobucket
7. I love road trips with the family
Photobucket

3 comments:

Paul and Natalie McB said...

Ohmagosh! Look how pretty you are in this picture! I love the toothless picture. I miss that. Maycie has bunny teeth now that are way too big for her little mouth.

Ginger said...

Wow! All the kids are getting so big! I'm lovin' all the blogs that are going around. One of these days I'll go ahead and post one. We're ready for you guys to come down and go to lake powell with us. Steve finally got his own boat. Thanks for keeping in touch.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaye!! So glad you have a blog so I can stay updated with what's going on and see all the great pictures. I love Maye's toothless pic!! xoxo Joanne