1. I was 9
2. I was living in portland
3. I said my firs swear word (s bomb)
4. I was constantly on my bike
10 Years ago...
1. It was the summer before i went away to college (sophomore).
2. I had been dating gabe for 3 years.
3. I worked as a leasing agent for an apartment complex.
4. I was driving around in my sonoma pickup
5 Years ago...
1. We were living in our first home in Washington.
2. Brennan was 9 months old, Maye was 2.
3. We met some great lifelong friends.
4. I got gabe on a pair of skis.

3 Years ago...
1. I was pregnant with Elly, Maye was 4, Brennan was 2.
2. We just got back from Zihuatanejo, Mexico where I caught reeled in my first fish ever

3. We were planning the first annual houseboat trip.
4. I decided to go back to school.
1 Year ago...
1. More of our good friends moved away.
2. I was still going to school.
3. Elly was 1, Brennan was 4 and Maye was 6 (the summer before 1st grade).
4. My dad passed away.
Yesterday I...
1. Went crazy shopping.
3. Checked 3 things off my to do list.
4. Cleaned the house after having weekend guests.
5. Took the kids out to lunch.
6. Didn't get to sit down with gabe.
Today I...
1. Took Brennan to the dentist.
2. Made 2 appointments for thursday.
3. Tried looking for lil cups for jello shots this weekend.
4. Have to try and see the bottom of the laundry basket--ya right.
5. Will make time for homework with the kids.
Tomorrow I...
1. Will take Brennan to speech therapy
2. Plan the menu for the BBQ this friday.
3. Will call my mom.
4. Will do chores, no doubt.
In the next year I...
1. Hope to have the side yard cleaned out and fruit trees planted.
2. Hope to finally sell my "eBay box" of stuff.
3. Want to buy a really nice camera.
4. Hope to get better at slalom skiing
5. Hope I will feel as blessed as I have in the past.
1 comment:
I'm glad you swiped it. It's funny how 20 years ago we were all doing different things, but yesterday, today and tomorrow are so much the same for all of us. The wonderful lives of stay at home moms I guess.
Post a Comment