well, it's been hard for me to keep up on this lately. we've had a few firsts since the last time i posted... elly's first haircut maye and elly's first big wipeout elly's first snow angel my first surprise party brennan lost his first tooth
Oh man Jaye, I miss you all so much! I can't believe how big your kids are! I am sorry that I missed your birthday, I hope it was fun! I can't believe Elysa's is three. I just saw a picture the other day with you holding her and she was only one month old. Time flies!!! Love ya
I agree. She's already three! Crazy. I love all the pictures. We all need to meet up and have a girls night--seriously. Natalie and Ginger when are you both coming back up here?
3 comments:
Oh man Jaye, I miss you all so much! I can't believe how big your kids are! I am sorry that I missed your birthday, I hope it was fun! I can't believe Elysa's is three. I just saw a picture the other day with you holding her and she was only one month old. Time flies!!! Love ya
Aw man!! Come and visit! This blows chunks! I miss you guys:(
I agree. She's already three! Crazy. I love all the pictures. We all need to meet up and have a girls night--seriously. Natalie and Ginger when are you both coming back up here?
Post a Comment