9.22.2008

better than pedro?

well, it's that time of year again and i'm in search of another great costume idea for gabe and me. for the life of me, i can't think of a costume better than when gabe and i were napoleon and pedro. any ideas?

3 comments:

Ben and Jen Bailey said...

That is so dang awesome. I have wanted to show my friends down here that costume and now I can. That was awesome. You should be that every year. I know you guys will come up with something good. Make sure you send some pics. Miss ya!

Paul and Natalie McB said...

This picture still makes me laugh to tears! I have it on my computer and I show it to everyone! It always gets a good laugh. I just don't know if you can ever top it! Sorry dude, but I'll be thinking.

Paul and Natalie McB said...

I totally forgot that I cut that wig!!!!