i was outside washing my car and heard the following conversation between Maye and her neighbor friend, Jamie:
gabe walks by carrying two large black garbage bags completely full with life jackets (not too heavy)
Maye: [chuckling] my daddy's so strong
Jamie: ya, mine too. he has big muscles
Maye: my daddy has big muscles too.
Jamie: my daddy's muscles are this big [gesturing basketball size]
Maye: my daddy's muscles are so strong, it feels like they have rocks inside them
Jamie: my daddy's muscles go all the way up to my chin [?]
Maye: my daddy's so strong he can lift up a couch all by himself
Jamie: whoa, really? your daddy IS strong.
score.
Maye's daddy: 1
Jamie's daddy: zero
4 comments:
oh that is so cute. Gabe... you are a stud!
That's awesome! I love it.
That's hilarious! I remember thinking that my dad was the strongest in the world too, and it always baffled me when my friends thought that their dad's were stronger than mine. I still feel protected when I'm with him to this day. My dad is a stud! Gabe, I do have to say you ARE strong. I know at the time I out weighed you, and still... You gave me a piggyback ride from the boat to the beach...sniffle sniffle Good Times!:)
SEEMS LIKE MOM THINKS GABE IS A STUD ALSO!!!! ENJOY IT BUDDY ITS GOING TO LAST FOREVER WITH SOME, BUT THE TRUTH IS IT DOES MOVE TO MEMORY ....JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME THOUGH, WHEN ALL THE LOVERS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO TRY AND KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!!!!!
LOVE GPERE
Post a Comment