That is pretty awesome Brennan. How did you like school? I bet you had a good time. It looks like you have a nice teacher. You are a pretty handsome kid.
WAT TO GO B-BOY! GAMMA AND I ARE SO PROUD OF YOU ANOTHER STEP IN YOUR JOURNEY!!!! WE KNOW YOU ARE DESTINED FOR GREAT THINGS,YOU HAVE AWESOME MENTORS THAT LOVE YOU SO MUCH! LOVE GPERE AND GAMMA
Hey there Buddy!! You're lookin' good for the first day at Kindergarten. Gamma thinks you'll be the cutest boy as well as the smartest!! Love ya, Gamma
4 comments:
That is pretty awesome Brennan. How did you like school? I bet you had a good time. It looks like you have a nice teacher. You are a pretty handsome kid.
WAT TO GO B-BOY! GAMMA AND I ARE SO PROUD OF YOU ANOTHER STEP IN YOUR JOURNEY!!!!
WE KNOW YOU ARE DESTINED FOR GREAT THINGS,YOU HAVE AWESOME MENTORS THAT LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
LOVE GPERE AND GAMMA
Hey there Buddy!! You're lookin' good for the first day at Kindergarten. Gamma thinks you'll be the cutest boy as well as the smartest!! Love ya, Gamma
Hi Bree, you're looking so good at your first day in school. NaNa is proud of you. Love you. NaNa
Post a Comment